"we" / "us" / "our" means navyāsa
“navyāsa” is a division of Grasim Industries Limited
“Grasim Industries Limited” is a public listed company registered under the laws of India having its registered office at Birlagram, Nagda, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh-456331, India and a flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group.
“navyāsa website” means www.navyasabyliva.in
"You" or "your" means any individual who visits our navyāsa website.
Scope of Application
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the navyāsa website:
We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery addresses, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details. If you desire, you shall have a facility of storing your payment card and bank account details for easy check-out while you carry on shopping on our sites. and other personally identifiable information you submit on the navyāsa website. Such personally identifiable information will not be posted in areas of the navyāsa website viewable by the public or users of the Site.
Collection of Information
We do not collect any personal information that identifies you unless you specifically provide us with contact information voluntarily. Personal information includes information that is unique to an individual, such as a name, e-mail address or contact details. By submitting personal information, you grant navyāsa the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store and use your information in connection with; the operation of the navyāsa website or the purpose for which such information is voluntary furnished to navyāsa.
We may collect information that you share with us through your use of our navyāsa website, for example by:
- We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery addresses, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details, bank account details, etc. in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product on the Site. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
- Voluntary sign up your name and email id will be collected, to send you email updates from us relating to fashion blog published, newsletters, campaigns etc.
- E-mailing or writing to us using the contact details posted on our navyāsa website; your name, contact number and email id will be collected, to send you email updates from us relating to fashion blog published, newsletters, campaigns etc.
- On joining / registering with us, your name, email ID, contact number for business queries, buying our products, tracking order status and details, transaction details, product availability updates, membership services; promotional offers & services, etc.
- Your name, email id, contact number and such other information, while submitting any other enquiries with us.
- As may be legally permitted, we may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources and from third-party social networking services when you choose to connect with those services.
- Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information that are stored on your computer when you access the Navyāsa website. The website may use temporary cookies to help you access some of the special functions and to enable us to offer you a more personalized shopping experience. Cookies do not collect personal identifying information about the user.
- You have the right, at any time, to choose not to provide us with any of this information and to ask us to delete the same, if required. However, doing so may result in the subsequent hampering of all or a part of the experience provided by Navyāsa website.
Our Use of Your Information
Our primary goal in collecting personally identifiable information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that are most likely to meet your needs, and to customize the navyāsa website and our services to make your experience easier. We may use the information we collect from you: to provide you with information and services that you request from us. We use personally identifiable information in the files we maintain about you, and the other personally identifiable information we obtain from your current and past activities on the navyāsa website to provide you with services.
navyāsa reserves the right to send you email updates from us relating to order updates, product availability, offers & discounts, fashion blog /style tips, newsletters, campaigns etc, if you are subscribed or otherwise send you certain communications relating to our products, services or advertisements, administrative messages and updates, with an option for you to stop receiving or unsubscribe them.
We may pass your name, phone number, email id and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
We may also share your data with our franchisor, if any. You further authorize such franchisor to use this information to sell products to you, directly or indirectly.
We may also use your data in order to manage the Site, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Site, detect any fraud or Site abuses, send you information relevant to the Site or our products, and in case we have any queries. Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by ……………………………...
You may receive phone calls from us, our franchisor or our third party associates in relation to providing services to you. You must only submit to us or our agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes immediately.
Your actual order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless such misuse is our fault. navyāsa will never call you to ask for your card details, CVV, SMS, OTP’s or any other highly confidential information.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
Other Corporate Entities: We may sometimes share data with our affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures and third-party service providers that provide us with services and/or provide you with services. To the extent that these entities have access to your personally identifiable information, we will ask them to treat it at least as protectively as they treat personally identifiable information they obtain from their other authorized users or members. Our affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures will follow privacy practices no less protective of all authorized users and members than our practices described in this document, to the extent allowed by applicable law. It is possible that navyāsa, its subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that navyāsa would share some or all of your personally identifiable information in order to continue to maintain and provide access to the navyāsa website.
Legal Requests: navyāsa co-operates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws relating to matters, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any personally identifiable information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe reasonably necessary or appropriate, in connection with any investigation.
Credit Check and Fraud Prevention
We use standard and authorized payment services of reputed companies and our Credit Check and Fraud Prevention policies are aligned to the policies of these companies. All disputes or discrepancies would be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.
Data Protection and Data Privacy:
navyāsa would adhere to personal data protection and data privacy while obtaining personal data from any individual (“data subject”);
- General Principles:
Processing of personal data is to be undertaken in compliance with inter alia the following principles:
- Processing should be done lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Personal Data should be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed if incompatible with those purposes and it should be adequate, accurate, and relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal Data should be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary.
- Conditions of Consent: Where processing is based on consent, obtaining of consent should be specific, informed and unambiguous. While, this could include ticking a box when visiting an internet navyāsa website, but silence, pre-ticked boxes or inactivity would not constitute consent. If the consent is given in the context of a written declaration concerning other matters, the consent request should be clearly distinguishable from the other matters, in an intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language.
- Information to be provided to Data Subject: At the time of obtaining the personal data, is to provide the Data Subject with all the prescribed information purposes and legal basis of processing; recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data; period of storage of personal data; existence of the data subject's rights such as right to access, rectification or erasure of personal data; right to data portability; right to withdraw consent; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; etc. This information needs to be covered under cookies policy.
- Rights of the Data Subject: The Data Subject shall have following rights:
- Right of access: Right to obtain confirmation regarding processing of his/her personal data, and also access to the personal data and information mentioned in above.
- Right to rectification: Right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data; right to have incomplete personal data completed,
- Right to erasure ('right to be forgotten'): Right to obtain from the controller erasure of personal data and the controller is required to erase such personal data where one of the prescribed grounds applies such as: (a) the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected/processed; (b) the Data Subject withdraws his/her consent on which the processing was based; (c) the Data Subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, etc.
- Right to restriction of processing: Right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing in prescribed circumstances such as where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject; the processing is unlawful etc.
- Actions to be taken upon a personal data breach:
In case of a personal data breach, without undue delay (and where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it), notify (with prescribed details) the breach to the supervisory authority, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
Changing Your Personally Identifiable Information
In case you request to remove your personally identifiable information from our records, we will retain such information in our files and databases, in order to use it in some unavoidable circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior personally identifiable information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored "back up" systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
User of Cookies
navyāsa will use reasonable security measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. Although we will put our best efforts to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features which are appropriate to the type of personal information you have provided to try to prevent unauthorized access or inadvertent disclosure. However, you agree and acknowledge that "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
This is the official site of navyāsa and provides general information about navyāsa. All the text, graphics, trademarks and all other content displayed on this site are owned by navyāsa. The information and content are based on the laws applicable in India.
While efforts are made to keep the information on this site accurate and timely, navyāsa does not guarantee or endorse the content, accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, hyperlinks and other items contained herein or on any other server. This site and the materials, information, and references to services and products if any herein, including without limitations, text, graphics and links, are provided "as is" without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
To the fullest extent permissible, navyāsa disclaims any warranties, express and/or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus and warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. navyāsa does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. navyāsa does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in the site in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
navyāsa is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of or the inability to use, the site and/or the materials contained on the site irrespective of whether the materials contained on the site are provided by navyāsa.
The contents of this site are subject to change without notice. Commercial use of any of the contents of this site in any manner is prohibited without prior written permission from an authorized person. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hardcopy or electronic format, including postings to any other site. navyāsa reserves all other rights.
This site may contain some hyperlinks which lead out of this site. Information contained in any site linked from this site has not been reviewed for accuracy or legal sufficiency. navyāsa is not responsible for the content of any such external hyperlinks and references to any external links should not be construed as an endorsement of the links or their content. No information on this site shall constitute an invitation to invest in The Aditya Birla Group or any of its entities. Neither navyāsa nor the entities of the Aditya Birla Group, nor their respective officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it, including, without limitation, any loss or profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
By viewing this site, you are deemed to agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, India in respect of any claims or actions arising therefrom or related thereto.